Saturday, October 18, 2008

her birthday...

duno how long i din write blog liao,
bcoz i'm lazy, haha!!
now after pmr,
quite tired 4 me n oso busy.
start to busy about my camp thg,
busy doing log book,
busy to plan thg,
n busy ....
i owes feel very ... when i hav scout n interact activity at de same tym,
duno how to describe my feeling.
haiz,
duno how to do oso,
hope everythg will b ok.

oh ya,
2day is our skul interact installation.
de installation is so stupid,
n oni clhs come to our skul.
so hate de atmosphere 2day in hall,
guai guai d.
so all of the form 3 say we will do a beter installation nez year,
n i noe we can do it.

after dat,
we gt meeting v ps 4 combine camp.
n my ps is sp.
it's so lucky bcoz we r at de same area n oso same class,
its easy 4 us to hav our meeting.
n ks is in my patrol,
i sure dun so lyk.
den andy say wan chg v me,
he noe our thg,
dats y he doing dis,
i thk i should thx him.
after de meeting,
i walk home again.
duno y i'm so tired 2day,
my leg were so heavy when i was on de way home.
juz now slip on sofa,
coz too tired liao,
no mood to watch tv oso.

2day oso is tm birthday,
wat a day 4 me.
in de logical way,
i should buy present 4 her,
but i din do it,
juz a sms in de morning.
yesterday i go qb,
but i din mention tiok wan buy present oso.
duno y,
i gt a bit down.
can any1 tell me?
...
i hope i can celebrate v her,
4 every year,
haiz...

0 comments: