Tuesday, October 28, 2008

busy life after pmr

haiz,
busy life again,
everyday prepare dis prepare dat.
i seems never gt de tym to take a rest.
when i wan find thg to do,
i cant do bcoz i'm in de class,
cant do anythg dere.
when after skul, run lyk a crazy ppl,
run here n run dere.
2day when i was bac to home,
my mum yelling dis yelling dat again,
so pressure liao still listen my mum yelling.

at nite build my mini gadjet loh.
so unlucky,
my benang finish liao.
haiz,
juz gt mood to do but no benang use.
but i can take dis tym to rest my hand loh.
my hand rili pain loh,
i thk i should train more to bcum stronger liao.

so lucky me n tm dun hav any gan ga 2day.
i tot she will jie yi abut yesterday thg,
luckily no.
no mah gud loh,
dunwan thk too much liao.
but rili sienz loh,
everyday wan busy lyk dat,
haiz...
but busy 4 my kk beter den busy 4 my study.
haha!

0 comments: