Wednesday, July 29, 2009

serious (temporarily)

Didn’t update my blog for so many days,
feel kinda weird.
I’m really busy recently.
busy about many things,
such as scout log book,
planning weekly activity,
homework and all that.

I want to have enough time to sleep,
I want to have enough time to play,
but I don’t.
Argh!!!
I think I will be crazy soon.
My super duper thick log book need to hand in at the end of the month,
After that,
It is exam at the August.
Wakau!
No need rest liao la!

Suddenly,
I become so serious n 180 degree change.
Hopefully I can be serious until the end of the year,
but I think I won’t.
Haha!

Ok,
Try to relax myself.
Don’t watch too much tv and don’t play too much game,
I thk I can finish my task soon.
Wish me good luck.

Oh no!
Need to rush my log book liao.

0 comments: