Thursday, July 24, 2008

she very lyk dat guy, i thk

i thk tm has a guy she love...
n she very love dat guy...
juz now i juz read her blog in msn space....
'Loving Someone'
"You know our love was went to be.The kind of love that last's forever.And I want you here with me,from tonite to the end of time.You are the meaning in my life. It's plain to see that were so in love when we are togetherYou should know every where i go your always on my mind,in my heart, and soul. I wanna have you by myside for ever.I want everyone to know that no one needs you more than I. "
dis wat her blog write...
after read her blog...
i feel nothg...
very normal n not sad...
but i feel scare when i wan to read it...
i start nervous when i read title...
she is loving sum1...
haiz...
y i still thk so much leh?
...

0 comments: