Tuesday, July 8, 2008

dats not de reason i wan

2day ds tell me dat y tm din love me liao...
dis is bcoz i too close to her...
i dun lyk dis reason n hard to acept it...
dis is not de reason i wan to hear...
mayb she say she gt other ppl to love i will feel beter...
too close to her?
den i ask my mei opinion...
she say when 2 person noe too much of each other will bcum boring den will easy break up...
noe too much of each other?
i can say tm not rili duno me...
she juz noe sumthg about me nia...
wat call noe too much...
i duno her thg oso lah...
very stupid reason...
dis reason make me feel emo nia...

i fren v u more den 2 years adi...
u say we too close...
u all gal rili gai wan...
if duno u den will scold us dat we not care u at all...
too close liao say boring...
wat stupid thg is dat?
every tym i say my hurt is over...
but a new hurt will occur soon...
i very gud in recover it but i'm oso a human being...
so many tym d hurt very painful wan, u noe?
i noe dat u r not de wan make me hurt...
u din do anythg...
juz i 'yi xiang qing yuan'...
i hurt myself...
again n again...
deeper n deeper...
wat i can do now juz b fren v u...
how i gona chase i oso duno...
'suan le ba'...
juz 4get it...
it is useless 4 me to wait de ans...

0 comments: