Sunday, July 20, 2008

how stupid? haha

2day tm go qb v my fren...
my fren call me go...
i sure wan to go lah...
but...
i cant go...
haiz...
i no money liao...
cant go out...
my mum dun wan giv me money oso...
how i go out leh?
haiz...
whole evening owes thking about her...
i rili hope i can qb oso...
i cant stop thking about her...
so i go play game...
but suddenly...
i rmb it was raining...
i was so cold...
den how about tm?
she at qb mayb will cold den me...
den worry about her...

at nite...
i oni noe wat i worry is juz a joke...
she din go qb...
my fren use her to ask me go...
so stupid...
i kena bluff by ppl leh...
dis thg seldom happen loh...
bcoz owes i play ppl nia mah...
haha...
bcoz of her i kena bluff leh...
walau eh...
i so easy influnce by her...
cham liao lah...
nez tym gt ppl use her to ask me do sumthg...
i muz b careful liao...
abo kena play again...
haha...

0 comments: