Sunday, July 6, 2008

school concert...

2 days school concert make me very tired...
at de 1st day rili rili very cham...
duno make how many stupid mistake...
i kick tiok mike stand n many thg happen...
such as mike drop, our talking sound is heard, n 4get to open de volume of de mike...
n 4 sure, all of us get scold afetr de concert...
dat day i rili sad n disappointed too...
n i'm so tired of it...
de nez day...
we chg all of our plan...
n at nite, we did it although gt many minor mistake...
many teacher say dat we hav well done...
so all of us very happy...
we take photo v principle n teacher...

i feel so lucky can b my leader assistant...
den i'm de oni form 3 in my group...
i can order form 4 n form 5 members to work...
luckily dey all listen to me...
n i'm de most experience in dat group...
i plan all de thg n run here run there 4 2 days...
i very lucky hav a gud leader...
although he duno much of my plan but he is rili gud n hav a gud leadership...
he teach me a lot of thg n say dat i'm a gud assistant...

at de 1st day...
i 'de zui' de harmonica 'zi hui'...
she complain to my leader dat my 'kou qi' very heavy...
lyk scold her...
dey ask me to say sry to her...
4 sure, i make an apologize to her at nite...
den luckily she say nvm...
n duno y my 2 stupid leader say she is my wife...
ala, lyk dat oso can...
she is a form 5 gal liao...
lyk dat oso can say me d...
gao lat...

Fri din go skul very miss tm loh...
when i'm tired...
i hope she will bside me n giv me support...
but din happen b4...
but gt other ppl support me...
my mei, my scout fren, my leader oso support me...
but gt other ppl scold me run dog(hokkien)...
mana can say me lyk dat d...
i juz din go their duty nia mah...
u all thk dat i rili dun wan go meh...
interact dun hav enuf ppl mah...
haiz...
not de 1st tym u all scold me lyk dat liao...

0 comments: