Tuesday, March 3, 2009

a stupid and bad day

I had a bad day today.
I don’t have such bad luck for long time already.
It influence my mood whole day.

The first bad thing I met was on potato lesson.
I think I was very steam on that moment.
He ask me to rub the board.
Then he ask me to switch off either fan or lamp.
I don’t know what he want me to switch off,
So I switch off the light because I thought he mean the classroom is too bright so he wanted to switch off the light.
Actually, he want to switch off the fan so that the dust won’t flow around the class when I was cleaning the board.
How I know?
We never switch off the fan while cleaning the black board.
Then he say me no brain.
This is the word make me so ‘tulan’ whole day.
Why don’t he told me in a proper way?
Why must scold me in-front of the class?
Now I start become ‘besyok’ him liao.
Keong kan d potato!!!!!
Is the air in lower area is more dusty so you want me to switch off the fan?

The second thing was so unlucky.
It was the last lesson.
But biology teacher ask us to pass up our exercise book.
If we want hand in by the next day also can.
But I want to hand in today,
I don’t want to increase my homework.
I want to copy the index from ch so I jump n run to his place.
Along the ‘journey’ I scold yh ‘ua eh tia, sai pun eh ziak’,
I didn’t know that mr teoh was just outside the classroom and he was looking at me.
Celaka!!!
I ask ch quickly then run back to my seat.
I don’t know whether he got heard what I said or not.
Hope he didn’t.
He didn’t ask me to go out to see him I think everything is ok,
I think la.
Really hope won’t ‘kena’ anything.

The next thing was also happen on the last lesson.
I try to read ‘xue hai’ but discover by that stupid bm teacher.
Then I’m forced to keep it and I can’t manage to read anything.
Haiz…
Before that,
Yh came up and tell us that the account tuition was cancelled today.
And I only knew it on today.
So I decided to stay back.
But yw don’t want.
I keep finding people who will stay back today but don’t have.
So disappointed.
At last, I decided to walk home.
On the way,
I found out that I didn’t bring my house key.
Oh shit!!!
So I change my mind.
I walk to my cousin house as usual.
What a day!!!

I found out that baby or kids really got ‘magic’.
When I reached my cousin house,
I saw my uncle’s about 2 years old baby.
I felt happy back so fast after playing with her.
And the other reason is I don’t like bring my sadness home.
Neither bring from home to school nor school to home.

Oh ya,
My mei ask me to join a studio today.
I’m so interested in it.
The main reason is I like to dance.
In another way,
I worry about my study.
I scare I can’t manage my thing well.
I hope I can care both side and won’t have any trouble appear.
Besides,
Dancing is another way for me to release myself.
I felt quite pressure in this year.
Is time to unleash myself.
And I join this studio also will help me to earn money.
I ask my mum permission when she came to fetch me.
She said see first.
I think she mostly will approve.
And I hope she will.

Hope everything will be fine and ok.

0 comments: