Friday, June 20, 2008

Sad...

yesterday, i juz get a bad n sad news from my fren...

tm ask my fren to tell me to giv up...
she said she din lyk me anymore...
is dat truth?
i wait n wait everyday, wait 4 de pmr to pass...
but wat i get is ask me to giv up...
i nearly cry, but cant...
is she telling lie?
is she dont wan to tell de truth to my fren?
i hope rili is...
i rili down...
but i adi awake...
she not my gf b4...
juz dey tell me she love me too...
she adi acept my care n love...
but she oni not yet acept me...
so i wait...
i hope we can mantain our relationhsip lyk dis...
i dun wan to leave her...
if she dun wan to acept me as her bf...
i still wan to b v her...
i will v her v every step she take...

2day i pretend i duno anythg...
so nothg special happen...
i thk she adi noe i had noe it...
i adi decide to tell her ' i love u' after pmr...
but i thk no nid adi...
she wont giv me chance...
tsemin i love u, i juz hope u noe...

0 comments: